Sunday 10 August 2008

EXAMPLES OF FLASH PORFOLIO

I have just known this website recently and I want to share it with my friends who studying DIM2. I have to say that I love this website! ^^ It has so many great professional examples of Flash Porfolio, which is my next assignment. I think this web possibly help me and you guys come up some ideas when you are doing your porfolio in flash like how you format, choose backkground or what effect you will use... And in addition, it can help you understand more a little bit how a porfolio look in flash. I think some people already know this website, but who don't know this website, go in and take a look. It's very great!!
If you want to look at some examples of Porfolio in Flash, choose the green bar.



If you want to have some ideas for making a brief introduction for flash porfolio, choose the yellow bar.

Link and website's name: Entheos Templates

No comments: