Sunday 6 July 2008

PLAYING WITH PHOTOSHOP - 1st time







This is my first entry and so, I think I begin it with practicing Photoshop.


The picture on the left is the original image. It looks a little boring, so I'm gonna make it more interesting. Here are the steps:

- First, I use Magic Wand Tool, then I click at the background of the picture and there will be dash lines around the object.


- Next, I use Gradient Tool and I choose color black and white. When I click and drag in the background image from up to down. It turns to be like this ----------------------------------------------->>



- After that, I use Clone Stamp Tool to vanish the font "123RF", then I re-painted the bow with Brush Tool and I utilize the Normal mode, Darker Color, Color Burn and Lighten mode to color it.

- Now to highlight the object, I choose History Brush Tool and I click and drag the mouse around the tree. After done that, I change the Normal mode of History Brush Tool into Dissolve mode, then I multiply click the mouse around the object to create white spots.

- Finally, I use Brush Tool again and decorate the darker area above in the background to make the image more exciting.

And HERE ARE THE RESULT:



This is just some of the basic skills when using Photoshop, but it help me to get use to it and I am still trying to play with Photoshop.

Reference:
http://www.123rf.com/photo_2046691.html




1 comment:

s3192790 said...

It's quite symbol! I have no suggestion for this entry. Great start, sister!!